‍Travel Insurance


We pride ourselves on being there for our customers and keeping them safe. We know that buying travel insurance can be overwhelming and confusing. That’s why we’ve tried to clear up as much as possible and answer the most important questions below.

The advice below was last updated on 01/03/2024. To the best of our knowledge this information is correct at the time of writing. Please note that the questions below are there to help with general questions about travel insurance and the TUI Travel Insurance we offer.

Current Ukraine situation

Our travel insurance policies require our customers to follow the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) travel advice. There are three levels of FCDO advice:

• no advice against travel;
• advice against all but essential travel; and
• advice against all travel.

Cover is valid when there is no FCDO advice against travel. Consideration will be given for 'Essential Travel' so long as evidence can be provided in the event of a claim to support that the nature of the trip made travel essential. There is no cover provided for travel to any destination the FCDO have advised against all travel to, regardless of the reason for the trip.

The FCDO travel advice changed on 11 February 2022 to ‘against all’ travel to Ukraine and advice for British travellers was to leave Ukraine immediately, if safe to do so.

You should regularly monitor the FCDO travel advice, particularly if visiting countries in and around this region.

General exclusions to our policy

TUI travel insurance policies exclude any claim arising from:

1. War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, civil commotion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military force, coup d’etat, terrorism (this does not apply to claims made under section 2 ‘Emergency medical and associated expenses’ and section 7 ‘Personal accident’) or weapons of mass destruction.

As the FCDO have advised against all travel to Ukraine, we will not consider claims related to travel to this destination while the FCDO travel advice is in force.

If you’re needing to make a claim for the cancellation of a trip to Ukraine booked before 11 February 2022, you should contact the insurer of the policy that was issued to you at the time, since their approach may be different to the new insurer. You may also want to consider the following:

• You should speak to your travel provider in the first instance to see if a trip amendment, postponement or refund is possible (if they offer you a voucher, you may have a right to decline this and continue to insist on a cash refund instead).
• If your travel provider does not give you a refund and you paid for your trip on a debit, credit or charge card, you can try and claim a full cash refund from your card issuer within 120 days of the trip start date.
• If you paid for your trip using PayPal within the last 180 days, you may be entitled to make a claim under their Buyer Protection service.

If you have any questions regarding your travel insurance please contact our Travel Experience Team by email: phone: 020 3481 4152 or writing to: Allianz Partners, 102 George Street, Croydon, CR9 6HD.

What is travel insurance?

1. What is travel insurance?

Travel insurance is an arrangement by which an insurer agrees to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness or death in return for payment of a premium. Whilst travel insurance policies can’t cover every eventuality, it can help protect against certain risks for an agreed and affordable premium.

It is also important to understand that travel insurance is only there to protect you against losses you can’t recover from anywhere else. If your trip needs to be moved or cancelled, you should always ask your airline/tour provider for reimbursement before making a claim on your travel insurance policy. In most cases, your airline/tour operator will be responsible for refunding the value of the original trip; if they are responsible for the cancellation or changes instead of you requesting it, their trading regulations will often require them to provide a refund.

2. What does travel insurance cover?

At Allianz Partners, we offer a level of insurance that’s appropriate for most travellers. Different policies provide varying levels of cover, therefore it’s important that you read your policy documents carefully and understand exactly what you’re covered for before you travel. If there’s anything in the policy documents that you’re not sure about, please get in touch – we’ll be happy to help.

Our TUI Single Trip and Annual policies can be adapted to suit different needs, with the upgrade options available. Your standard policy provides protection for:

• Cancelling or cutting short your trip
• Emergency medical and associated expenses
• Loss of passport
• Delayed personal possessions
• Lost, stolen or damaged personal possessions
• Loss of money
• Personal accident cover
• Missed departures
• Delayed departures
• Personal liability
• Legal expenses

Terms and conditions apply.

3. What upgrade options are available?

While the standard TUI Travel Insurance policy is designed to provide appropriate cover for most types of holiday, you may need to look at purchasing one of our upgrades to ensure you have the cover you need. For all upgrades other than the Medical screening upgrade, each person on the policy will need to purchase the upgrade for the upgrade cover to apply.

There are six different upgrades available. You should call our Travel Experience Team on 020 3481 4152 for further details:

Medical screening upgrade
The policy does not provide cover for pre-existing medical conditions, unless they have been declared to our medical screening team and cover has been accepted by them. Some minor medical conditions may be covered at no extra cost, however for other conditions you may need you to purchase a Medical screening upgrade for cover to apply.
Not all medical conditions can be accepted our team are on had to advise. You should pay special attention to the Health declaration and health exclusions section of your policy for more details.

Excess waiver upgrade
The excess that normally applies to claims under some sections of the policy can be removed by purchasing the Excess waiver upgrade. Since the appropriate excess is deducted for each person, for each section and for each incident claimed, you may find purchasing this upgrade makes financial sense.

Cancellation cover upgrade
If the value of your trip exceeds £1,500 per person, you can choose to increase the limit under Cancellation or curtailment - Section 1 and for abandonment under Delayed departure - Section 9 to either £3,000, £5,000, £7,500 or £10,000 by purchasing the Cancellation cover upgrade.

Possessions cover upgrade
If you’re taking a lot of items away with you, or some of the items are more expensive than the cover provided on the standard policy, there are two Personal possessions upgrade options available to you:
• Option 1 increases the overall section limit to £2,000 and the single item, pair or set limit to £450
• Option 2 increases the overall section limit to £3,000 and the single item, pair or set limit to £500.

Winter sports cover upgrade
Our standard policies do not provide cover for winter sports, unless you purchase the Winter sports upgrade. As well as providing cover under the standard sections of cover, such as Emergency medical and associated expenses, while you take part in winter sports, you will also get cover for winter sports equipment and piste closure and avalanche closure. You may also need to purchase the High risk sports upgrade to be covered for the more extreme winter sports.

High risk sports upgrade
The policy can be extended to include cover while you take part in some high risk sports activities. See Sports and leisure activities list or the Sports and leisure section of the policy documentation to see which activity pack cover you will need.

4. Are there any exclusions?

Yes – some exclusions and conditions are specific to individual sections and general exclusions and conditions apply to all of our travel insurance policies overall. There’s also a health declaration with health exclusions that apply to the policy. When you buy a travel insurance policy, you should always read your policy document carefully to make sure that you understand what you’re covered for. You can cancel the policy within the given cancellation period, providing you haven’t travelled and are not making a claim, if you decide that the policy isn’t suitable for you.

5. How much is travel insurance?

Your travel insurance quote will vary depending on:

• The type of policy you choose
• The duration of your trip
• Where you’re travelling to
• Your age
• The number of people travelling (a single or a group policy)
• Whether any additional upgrades are required

You should also be aware that any pre-existing medical conditions can affect the eligibility for policies. There may be some pre-existing medical conditions that we are unable to cover, or you may feel that the extra premium needed to cover them is excessive. If this is the case you may be able to obtain an alternative travel insurance policy by contacting one of the providers featured in the MoneyHelper directory of specialist travel insurance providers for people with serious medical conditions. Do take time to study and compare the terms and conditions to ensure you have the cover you need. To contact the MoneyHelper for further details of the directory.

Call: 0800 138 7777 (lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm or Email:

To get a quote for the standard travel insurance cover, simply click ‘Get a Quote.’ Then, select your policy type, enter your dates of travel, destination information and passenger details. If you’re interested in purchasing one of our upgrades our Travel Experience Team are on hand to help – simply give them a call on 020 3481 4152.

6. When should I buy travel insurance?

You should buy travel insurance as soon as possible after you’ve booked your trip. Remember that your travel insurance covers you for incidents that happen before you travel, as well as things that occur during your holiday. With cancellation cover, you’ll be reimbursed if you can’t travel due to sickness, for example. Your cover starts as soon as you buy your policy, and we’ll pay up to the amount shown in your policy documents for unused accommodation, transport, excursions and other travel expenses you have paid or will have to pay, and that you cannot recover from anywhere else.
Terms and conditions apply.

7. What does the world ‘excess’ mean in a travel insurance policy?

When you get a travel insurance quote, you’ll notice our policies come with an ‘excess’. This is the amount you agree to pay when you make a claim under certain sections of your policy. Once your excess has been paid as part of the claim, we’ll pay the remaining expenses up to the limit of your cover. It is important to be aware that the excess on our travel insurance policies applies per person, per claim and per section, so more than one excess may apply when you claim. This policy excess can be removed by purchasing the excess waiver upgrade.

8. Is my passport covered by my travel insurance

Our policies include cover against the loss, theft or destruction of your passport whilst on your trip. To claim, you must have an official letter from the consulate you reported the loss to.

Cover includes costs up to the amount shown in your schedule for extra transport, accommodation and administration costs you have to pay to get a temporary passport so you can return home. It also includes the remaining value of the original passport that is lost, stolen or destroyed (based on current standard replacement costs).

Exclusions and conditions apply so make sure you read your policy document carefully.

9. Does travel insurance cover me for loss of cash?

Our policies include cover for personal money and have a sub-limit for the amount of cover for cash. This cash limit applies even if you were looking after more than one person’s money when it was stolen. The full details are in the policy document.

10. Is my baggage covered by my travel insurance?

Your baggage is covered in the ‘personal possessions’ section of your travel insurance policy. Our policies include cover against loss, theft or damage to personal possessions up to a specified limit, as stated in your summary of cover. The policies also include cover against delayed arrival of your personal possessions on your outbound journey.

However, some policies do not include personal possessions cover, and in all cases, conditions and exclusions apply including limitations on certain types of items. Please read your policy document thoroughly to make sure that your needs are met by the cover level you’ve chosen.

What type of travel insurance do I need?

1. Should I buy a single trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance policy?

Depending on how often you travel, you should decide between taking out a single trip or an annual multi-trip travel insurance policy. A single trip policy is the best form of cover if you only plan on going away once in the near future. But if you’re thinking of going away twice or more in a year, it may be worth choosing an annual multi-trip travel insurance policy.

You’re likely to need insurance each time you go away, and it can be cheaper and less time consuming to take out one annual multi-trip policy, rather than multiple single trip policies.

2. Can I buy a single trip policy for multiple destinations?

When you take out single trip travel insurance, you can travel to multiple destinations, as long as your trip does not last longer than the period or area of cover you have selected. Whether you’re looking for single trip worldwide travel insurance or single trip travel insurance for multiple countries in Europe, we have cover options for you. You can tailor our policies to suit your plans by selecting just the countries you are travelling to.

Please note that you will not be covered if you travel to a country or region that Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) has advised against all or all but essential travel.

3. How does annual travel insurance work?

Jet-off whenever you like with an annual multi-trip travel insurance policy, because it allows cover for an unlimited number of trips that each last up to a maximum of 21 days (over a 12-month period). There’s no obligation to tell us when you’re going away either, so you can pack your bags knowing you’re already covered.

You can choose the area of cover that’s most suitable for your travel plans, from Europe-only to worldwide. You can also choose from a variety of policy upgrades, which will allow you to tailor the cover to suit your needs.

4. How much is annual travel insurance?

If you’re planning more than one holiday this year, you can save money by taking out one annual travel insurance policy, rather than buying multiple single trip policies. Our yearly travel insurance will save you time too, because you’ll have cover in place all year – no matter how many holidays you take.

We’ve a selection of policy upgrades available, which will allow you to tailor the cover to suit your needs. Once you’ve decided what cover you need, you can either be covered straightaway or – if you don’t need your cancellation cover to start immediately – you can defer your start date by up to 31 days. Get a quote today to see exactly how much your policy will cost.

5. Do I need additional cover for activities or different holiday types?

Many sports and leisure activities are covered on our standard travel insurance policies at no additional premium. If you’re heading away and planning to take part in a sport or leisure activity that you can’t see on our automatically covered activities list we may still be able to cover you. Please phone us on 020 3481 4152 to check if you’ll be covered under your chosen travel insurance policy.

If you’re planning to take part in winter sports like skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing, you won’t be covered by our standard travel insurance. You might want to think about purchasing the winter sports upgrade for additional protection that’s provided by our Winter Sports and Ski cover. This will not only help protect you while you take part in these activities, but also provide cover against risks that are unique to this type of activity, such as avalanche closures, unused ski-pack costs if you need to cancel or cut short your trip, delayed or damaged ski equipment and piste closures.

6. Do I need to buy travel insurance for European trips?

If you’re heading on holiday to Europe, travel insurance is still important. While some reciprocal health arrangements are still in place following Brexit, these have changed slightly and not all medical costs are covered. The Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) scheme which is the replacement for the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) entitles you to some state-provided healthcare and medical treatment within European Union countries, but won’t cover you for every scenario, such as flight cancellations, stolen belongings or private medical treatment.

We offer holiday insurance that specifically covers you for European travel and also comes with cover for lots of sports and activities, such as mountain biking and jet-skiing. Unlike some insurers, our European travel insurance even includes some destinations outside mainland Europe like Turkey and Morocco. So, if you choose to buy a policy with us, please take a look at your policy confirmation email to check your area of cover.

7. Can I buy worldwide travel insurance?

Our Worldwide (including USA and Canada) cover takes into account the higher cost of medical treatment in North America. The cost of healthcare in these countries can be incredibly expensive. This is because there’s no equivalent of the NHS, and most residents have private health insurance. As a result, if you’re booking travel insurance for North America, your premium is likely to be higher.

If you choose Worldwide (excluding USA and Canada)’, you’re protected for worldwide travel as long as you’re not visiting North America , the Caribbean or Mexico. If you’re travelling worldwide but you’re not planning on visiting North America, you may find that our worldwide travel insurance (excluding USA and Canada), offers you a lower premium.

8. Do you sell travel insurance for students?

We don’t currently provide a travel insurance product specifically for students, however you may find one of our policies meets your needs.

We are continually looking at how we can improve our customer offering so we may introduce travel insurance designed for students in the future. Keep checking our website for updates!

9. Do you sell travel insurance for seniors?

Whilst we don’t currently sell a travel insurance product specifically for seniors, our single trip policy is available to those aged 85 or under and our annual multi-trip travel insurance policy to those aged 65 or under.

If you’re over the maximum ages for these policies there’s no need to panic. You may still find a specialist insurer who can handle your seniors travel insurance policy. We suggest you contact The British Insurance Brokers Association:
Tel: 0870 950 1790 (Lines open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday).

10. Do you offer travel insurance for business travel?

While our policies do not provide any specific additional covers for business trips, they do allow cover under the standard terms and conditions of the policy while you are travelling for work. There is no cover for any form of manual work or work where there is a high risk of injury. Cover under the liability section would also be excluded where the claim relates to your employment.

11. Can I include my family on my travel insurance policy?

Yes – we want to help you save money, minimise stress and give you the right support and advice when you need it most. By placing each family member on the same family travel insurance policy, you don’t need to worry about buying individual policies for each family member. And because we offer special rates for families, you’ll usually make some savings too.  As long as your child is aged 17 or under at the time of purchase, they'll be considered to be a child for the purposes of buying your travel insurance policy.

12. Does family travel insurance cover individuals travelling alone?

With our annual family travel insurance policies, each adult can travel independently and still be covered by the policy. Child independent travel is only covered if the child is travelling with at least one adult aged 18 or over and with the full knowledge and consent of an insured parent/guardian.

13. Can I buy travel insurance for a non-family group?

Sure! If you take out group travel insurance, every member of your travelling party is insured under the same policy. With our travel insurance, there’s no need for policy members to be related, and you can include your travelling party on one policy. For more information refer to the policy document.

14. Can I include my significant other on my travel insurance policy?

Yes, you can buy a couples policy together, assuming you’re travelling together. Simply add their details at the same time you’re applying for the single trip policy. If you are wanting annual multi-trip cover, you can still be on the same policy and you may both travel independently from one another. For more information on taking out a couples travel insurance policy, click here.

Am I eligible to buy travel insurance from you?

1. I have a pre-existing medical condition, can I still take out a travel insurance policy?

Our TUI Travel Insurance policy does not provide cover for pre-existing medical conditions unless they have been declared to our medical screening team and we have agreed cover in writing. Please note an extra premium may be required.

There may be some medical conditions that we are unable to cover, or you may feel that the extra premium needed to cover them is excessive. If this is the case you may be able to obtain an alternative travel insurance policy by contacting one of the providers featured in the MoneyHelper directory of specialist travel insurance providers for people with serious medical conditions. Do take time to study and compare the terms and conditions to ensure you have the cover you need. To contact the MoneyHelper for further details of the directory
Call: 0800 138 7777 (lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm or Email:

2. Can I buy a travel insurance policy if I’m not a UK resident?

No, our travel insurance policies only cover you if your main home is in the UK (including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), you are registered with a doctor within the UK (including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) and have not spent more than six months abroad in the last 12 months.

3. I’m originally from the UK but live abroad as an expat, can I buy a travel insurance policy?

Our TUI Travel Insurance policy is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
You may be able to obtain an alternative travel insurance policy for non-UK residents from another provider by getting in contact with The British Insurance Brokers Association
Tel: 0870 950 1790 (Lines open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday).

4. Do any of your travel insurance policies have an age limit?

Yes, we do have an age limit on our policies. Our Single Trip policy is only available to persons aged 85 or under and our Annual Multi-Trip policy is only available to persons aged 65 years or under.
If you’re older than the maximum age limit and therefore unable to buy from us, you may be able to obtain an alternative travel insurance policy from another provider. We suggest you get in touch with the following for a quote:
The British Insurance Brokers Association Tel: 0870 950 1790 (Lines open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday).

5. Can I buy a travel insurance policy if I’ve already started my journey?

No, you must purchase your travel insurance policy before you travel. Your policy will not be valid if you have already left to go on your trip.

6. I’m only booking a one-way ticket to my destination, can I buy a travel insurance policy?

No, we only provide travel insurance policies to UK residents with a confirmed return journey to the UK.

7. Does it matter who I book my travel arrangements through?

No. It doesn’t matter who you book your trip with, a TUI travel insurance policy can be purchased independently.

What happens when I buy a travel insurance policy?

1. Who do I contact if I have any questions?

If you have any questions about your policy or cover, get in touch with our Travel Experience Team who are available to answer any of your queries. We are contactable between the hours of 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm Saturday (closed Bank and Public Holidays).
Call us on: 020 3481 4152
Email us at:
*Please note: We are unable to give you any advice on whether this product is suitable for your needs.

2. What methods of payment do you accept?

You can purchase one of our policies either online or over the phone.
We accept Visa or MasterCard Debit or Credit Cards.

3. How do I know that buying my travel insurance policy online is secure?

At Allianz Partners, we understand the importance of security when making online purchases. That’s why we use a secure payment that makes the credit/debit card transaction directly and securely with the bank. We do not see, record or store your card details in any form, and they are used only to get approval or decline from the banking institution.

4. How do I get my policy documents?

To help keep costs down as well as being environmentally responsible, we send all of your policy documentation to you online, so we don’t send policy documents in the post.
When you buy a policy, we will send you an email confirmation outlining the cover you have purchased along with the policy wording and the IPID as an attachment for you to be able to save and print accordingly. Having your policy documentation on your person when you travel isn’t essential, but it is useful in the event that something unexpected happens that you need to claim on. You can carry your policy documentation in paper (through printing at home) or electronic form (in an email).

5. What if I change my mind after I buy my travel insurance policy?

If for any reason your cover does not meet your requirements and you wish to cancel your policy, please contact us within 14 days* of the purchase date for a full refund of your premium. Refunds will not be provided if you have already travelled or have made or intend to make a claim on your policy.
*If you’ve come into financial difficulty since buying your policy as a result of the Cost of living crisis, we might be able to offer flexibility on the 14-day cancellation period, as long as you haven’t already used or claimed on your policy. Please contact us directly to discuss your options.
You can get in touch by:
Phone: 020 3481 4152, our lines are open from 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm Saturday (closed Bank and Public Holidays).
Mail: Allianz Partners, 102 George Street, Croydon, CR9 6HD

6. Can I make changes to my travel insurance policy or increase my level of cover?

Yes, if you decide that your travel insurance policy doesn’t meet your specific needs or that you want to increase your level of cover, you can make changes on your policy if you haven’t already made a claim. Contact our Travel Experience Team today to discuss our upgrade options and to change/increase your travel insurance today. Please note that you may have to pay an extra premium.

7. When does my cover begin and end?

When you travel, it is important to know the details of your policy, in case something happens that requires you to make a claim.

For Single Trip cover, cancellation cover begins from the date your policy was issued. This date is shown on the email confirmation that you received when buying the policy.
All other aspects of your cover begin on the specified start date of your trip and finish when you return to the UK or on the expiry date of the policy, whichever is earlier.

For Annual Multi-Trip cover, cancellation cover begins either on the start date shown on your insurance confirmation email, or the date you booked your trip, whichever is later. Cancellation cover then ends at the beginning of your trip. All other aspects of cover begin on the day you start your journey, and end on the final day of your journey.
If you cannot finish your trip as planned due to a reason covered by your policy, such as injury, illness or delays to public transport systems, cover on the policy will automatically extend until you are able to finish the trip. Otherwise all cover ends at the expiry date shown on the email confirmation you received when buying the policy.

8. What is the maximum trip length?

Depending on how long you plan to be away for either our Single Trip or Annual Multi-Trip policies may be more suitable for your cover.

Single Trip cover can be purchased according to the length of your trip.

Annual Multi-Trip provides cover for multiple trips throughout the year, but no one trip within this period can exceed 21 days in duration.

9. I have an annual multi-trip policy, do I need to let you know every time I travel?

No, there is no need to let us know every time you travel with this policy. However, if you have any questions or want to know more about your travel insurance or what you are covered for, do not hesitate to contact us.

10. Does my annual-multi trip policy cover trips within the UK?

Yes!  Your holidays of more than 2 nights within the UK and Channel Islands will be covered under your Annual Multi-Trip policy.

However, some terms and conditions do apply:
• You must have your transport and accommodation booked in advance.
• Your trip must be more than 25 miles from your home (unless it involves a sea crossing).

What if I need to make a claim?

1. Who do I contact to make a claim?

If you need to make a claim on your travel insurance policy, the quickest and easiest way is to visit where you can complete a claims form online. Be sure to read and check all of the information carefully.

You can also get a claim form by:
Calling 020 8666 9336 (9am - 6pm Monday to Friday) or E-mailing

2. Who do I contact in the event of a medical emergency?

Should something happen that involves a medical emergency whilst you are away, our medical emergency team is available 24 hours a day to help.

You can reach them by calling 020 8666 9330 or email them at

In a life or death situation, call the emergency services in the country you are visiting. For example, 112 within the European Union or 911 in the USA. Before you travel, look on the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) website for more information about local authorities and who to call should you find yourself in an emergency situation. It will also provide you with details of the very latest travel advice for the countries you intend to visit.

3. How am I going to remember all of these contact numbers?

We have made this easy for you! All the contact numbers that you might need are listed on the back cover of your policy document.

You can also find all of our contact details on the ‘Contact’ tab on our website.

4. Do I need to pay an excess if I make a claim?

There is an excess payment for some sections of your travel insurance policy. This means that you will be responsible for the first part of your claim. The excess applies for each insured person making a claim, for each section and for each claim incident.

This excess amount is £95. You can remove this excess by contacting us and purchasing the Excess waiver upgrade. You will find full details in your policy wording.

5. Can I claim even if I don’t have receipts for my personal possessions?

Yes, we will still consider claims without receipts. However, please be aware that you will still be asked to provide alternative proof of ownership for the lost or stolen items.

We completely understand that you may not have kept receipts for each and every item that you took on holiday with you, but we do expect you to be able to provide some evidence of ownership for most things you are claiming on, particularly expensive items.

Some forms of evidence you can provide include photographic evidence in conjunction with:
• Warranty cards
• Manuals
• Receipts
• Bank or credit card statements

6. What if I made a mistake in the information I gave you, or if my information has changed?

It is crucial that all the information you provide us with is up-to-date and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure the information you have given us is correct and to let us know if your circumstances have changed in a way that would affect your travel insurance policy.

If you provide us with incorrect information, it could invalidate your insurance claim and result in us declining to pay a claim. You can change and update your information with us free of charge, but certain changes to circumstances may affect your policy premium.

If you have any questions about your circumstances or want to update or change any information you gave us, get in touch with us today.